Monday, March 21, 2016

Getting to know me

Here are a few random things about me

- I love cheese

- I have a complicated relationship with Dunkin Donuts.
            

- LulaRoe is my latest clothing obsession

- I am a concert junkie

- Justin Timberlake is my homeboy and I am still hoping for the day he and Britney Spears get back together

- Some of my favorite artists are Kings of Leon, X Ambassadors, BØRNS, Cvrches, and anything in the indie/electronic/folk/pop genre

- I have a Master's Degree in Clinical Mental Health and it's useless

- I watch the Food Network religiously. The Pioneer Woman is everything.

- My favorite reading genres are Romance, New Adult, Contemporary, M/M, and some YA. The angstier the better!

- I enjoy a good cocktail...or five


- Some of my favorite authors in no particular order: 
Penelope Ward
Aly Martinez
Mia Sheridan
Colleen Hoover
Rebecca Donovan
Jessica Park
Amanda Maxlyn
Kendall Ryan





 Now tell something interesting about yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Love your post, I feel the same way about cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog world! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Ree's kitchen so bad!! Can't wait to read your reviews to come!

    ReplyDelete